To the senses and for the effects of art. 13 Dlgs 196/2003 Codice in materia di protezione dei dati
personali, Villa Carlo Resort, in its capacity as Owner (subject where competing decisions
in order for the purposes, methods of the processing of personal data and tools used, ivi
including the safety profile), informs as follows:
1. OBJECTIVES’ OF TREATMENT
1.1 Collection and processing of personal data are finalized exclusively to,
from Villa Carlo Resort, of services required.
1.2 The data processing will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 and will be
carried out either manually or with the help of computer and telematic means.
2. DATA COLLECTION
2.1 Data collection is done by information technology.
2.2 The collection covers only common data that will be processed to the extent
strictly relevant to the obligations , the tasks and purposes of point 1. The person concerned
therefore shall not confer suitable data to detect the health status, racial and ethnic origin, the
religious beliefs, political opinions, the sexual life and all information can be qualified as
sensitive data of Dlgs n. 196/2003.
3. PROVISION OF DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL OF CONSENT
3.1 Without prejudice to the freedom in the provision of data by the interested, Please be advised that
the lack of reporting by the same will make it impossible
4. DATA DISSEMINATION AND COMMUNICATION
4.1 For the pursuit of the purposes stated above, the personal data you provide will
be disclosed to third parties for compulsory institutional purposes and to our staff
in charge of processing.
4.2 The personal data can be transmitted, for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 in respect of
provisions laid down by articles. 42, 43, 44, 45 del D.lgs. 196/2003.
4.3 Personal data may be informative and promotional communications
exclusively by the holder of the treatment.
5. MODALITY’ OF CONSERVATION, DURATION AND PROCESSING OF DATA.
5.1 The treatment will last no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected. After this time they will be destroyed.
5.2 the data processing will be carried out with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated with
How to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the same data.
6. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
L'art. 7 Dlgs n. 196/2003 confers to interested the exercise of specific rights, such
- The right to obtain from the data controller the confirmation of the existence or not of data
his personal and the provision of such data in intelligible form;
- The right to know the origin of the data, the logic and the purposes on which the treatment is based;
- The right to obtain the cancellation or blocking of the data treated in violation of law, as well as
updating, rectification or , If the person interested therein, the integration of the same data;
- The right to object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data
even though pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- The right to object in whole or in part to the treatment foreseen for the purposes of commercial information or
of advertising material.
7. OWNER AND MANAGER OF THE TREATMENT
7.1 The ownership of data processing, covered by this policy, competes at: Villa Carlo
Resort – email@example.com